100% of profits go to college fund for Achilles' daughter, Azarria.
Travis "Achilles" Williams was a Motivational Fitness Icon who was tragically killed in an accident in March 2015. Though his time was limited, his feats were not. He co-founded Team Fitness, a premier personal-training brand in the Southeast; he co-founded The A-to-Z Project, a charity, and helped multitudes struggling worldwide; and he helped raise a daughter, Azarria, passing on his adventurous spirit, teaching her how to live with purpose.
His timeless words and photos helped him gain international fame and continue to inspire thousands worldwide today. ‘Achilles: A Meditation on Purpose & Inspirational Living’ is a celebration of his legacy. An engaging reflection on how life is supposed to be lived, it is a compilation of Achilles’ works, accented with exclusive interviews of his closest friends, celebrating a life of passion, adventure, and purpose.
A Kickstarter campaign runs until 9/16 to fundraise for the bulk publishing and distribution of the book, 'ACHILLES: A Meditation on Purpose & Inspirational Living’.
Here are 5 ways you can directly contribute to the project's success:
- Pledge on Kickstarter – Link Here. The most direct way to impact Azarria’s life. Higher-tier pledges make the greatest impact. For a the biggest impact go with the “Champ Package” or “Azarria’s Angels”.
- Share Video On Social Media – Did the video (below) make you feel something? Share it on social media. The more people that view it, the greater our impact. www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRsMKs73thc
- Join Facebook Group – We’ll be posting updates on this Facebook Page. The page also features some great photos and book previews – share these for an added effect. Shares with a personal note or friends tagged tend to get the best response.
- Rep Your Badge – Once you pledge, don’t forget to go to our Facebook Badge Page and share whichever photo corresponds to your reward. Make it your profile picture for the duration of the campaign for a HUGE impact.
- Bust out the Rolodex – Have any contacts in the media (news outlets, blogs, social media)? Please refer them to our Media Kit, which includes press releases, high-res images, a sample chapter, and other helpful resources. They can also reach Author Calvin Bond at AchillesTributeProject@gmail.com